SUMMARY: With supervision, provides administrative
services to the Human Resources and Finance Departments.
- Performs standard office administrative duties.
- Organizes files and filing cabinets, including consolidating
files, as directed.
- Completes reference checks on new hires.
- Tracks employee data and checks for compliance.
- Handles confidential information including COVID contact tracing
- Notarizes documents for staff, as needed.
- Scans documents and saves onto various computer drives.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Equipment Used: Computer (Dell compatible systems
using Windows), telephone, copy machine, calculator, FAX machine,
Performance Standard: Must produce error free
documents with no more than two attempts, file documents with 100%
accuracy, and interact with staff and visitors courteously and
efficiently and represent the School and its administration in a
positive, and professional manner 100% of the time.
Work Environment: Standard Office conditions with
overhead fluorescent lighting, 70-80 degree air temperature, available
window ventilation. Frequent interruption by staff, students,
Work Schedule: 37.5 daytime hours, Monday through
Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm with daily half hour unpaid lunch; flextime
scheduling is possible. Additional hours required on an infrequent
basis. This position is a temporary assignment expected to
last from January 3, 2022 through June 17, 2022.
Pay Rate: $14/hour