SUMMARY: With supervision, administers medications to
students with multiple disabilities aged 3-5 years.
1. Administer medications – Gastrostomy (G-Tube) and otherwise.
2. Perform G-Tube feedings.
3. Implement health management plans.
4. Complete paperwork associated with medication administration
and health management plans.
1. Implement physical management plans.
2. Accompany students in medical emergencies.
Work Schedule: We have one full time opening Monday
through Friday. This position follows the standard 11-month school schedule.
1. Minimum High School Diploma/GED.
2. CMT certification and G-Tube feeding and medication
administration certification required.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of medication administration and health
4. Requires at least two (2) years of
successful experience in administering medications.
at least one (1) year of successful experience in administering G-Tube
medications and performing G-Tube feeding.
6. Basic knowledge of
interdisciplinary team concept.
7. Valid Driver’s License and
ability to operate motor vehicles in relation to student trips and
8. Current First Aid and CPR certification or
ability to obtain within 6 months.
9. MSB requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against
the COVID-19 virus by date of hire, with exceptions for approved
medical or religious accommodations, in order to safeguard the
health of our students, employees and their families from COVID-19
to the greatest extent possible.