Positions are available for an August start.
SUMMARY: With supervision, coordinates educational
programs for a designated group of academic students with multiple
disabilities aged 3-5 years.
1. Teaches young children with typical development
and those with disabilities, including blindness and multiple
disabilities, on an individual and group basis.
2. Provides direct care to assigned students which
may require the ability to stand and walk frequently with little
opportunity to sit during the course of a standard work day.
3. Implements established daily student schedules, as
assigned under the directive of lead teacher which may require the
ability to physically handle and assist other persons in the
performance of daily activities and an involve bending, stooping,
kneeling, crawling, etc.
4. Coordinating service:
- Manages classroom resources.
- Coordinates data collection and recording.
1. Performs additional duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: 37.5 or 40 daytime hours, Monday
through Friday with a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break scheduled each day;
flextime within the workweek is occasionally required, and additional
work hours are infrequently assigned. These positions will follows a
10 or 11 month school schedule.
$13.05 per hour. Full time positions include
benefits and paid time off.