: With supervision, supports the Development department.
- Serves as primary contact for the Development department.
- General office administrative duties including data entry,
correspondence, customer service, etc.
- Manages donor process including timely acknowledgements, analysis,
research, and reporting.
- Reconciles data entry.
- Serves as liaison with direct mail vendor.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Equipment Used: Computer, keyboard, multiline
telephone, copy machine, printer, and fax machine.
Performance Standard: Must produce error free
documents with no more than two attempts, file documents with 100%
accuracy, and interact with callers and visitors courteously and
efficiently 100% of the time.
Work Environment: Standard Office conditions with
overhead fluorescent lighting, 70-80 degree air temperature.
Work Schedule: 20 daytime hours M-F. Remote working
available to start; flextime scheduling is possible. This position
follows a twelve-month work schedule.
Knowledge, skills and general abilities:
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED required; must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1-2 years experience in an office setting required.
- 1-2 years fundraising or development experience preferred.
- Experience working in a database (i.e. Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce)
preferred; if no experience, willingness to learn required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills required.
- General knowledge of financial recordkeeping and reconciliation.
- General administrative office and customer service experience preferred.