SUMMARY: With supervision, provides clerical
support within the Finance Office.
- Maintains storeroom inventory and database, including entering
receipt and disbursement of supplies, monthly reconciliations and
quarterly physical inventory. May require the ability to balance,
crouch, kneel, reach, and lift.
- Processes purchase orders for storeroom inventory and prepares
check requests for payment of purchases.
- Provides support to the mail room and storeroom.
- Mail room includes managing mail responsibilities such as
receiving, sorting, shipping, and delivering.
- Store room entails fulfilling and delivering inventory supply
materials to various locations (may require pushing/pulling
heavy packages weighing up to 100lbs and lifting packages up to 50lbs).
- Provides support to the Medical Assistance Program and National
School Lunch and Breakfast Programs, collecting and processing data.
- Assist in the purchase orders process, including preparing
invoices for payment, matching purchase orders with invoices and
obtaining confirmation that materials have been received.
- Schedule departmental meetings.
- Performs general office duties for the finance office staff and
CFO, including ordering supplies, mail delivery, filing, copying, etc.
1. Perform additional duties as assigned.
Equipment Used: Computer, telephone, copy machine,
fax machine, shredder, calculator, mail postage machine.
Performance Standard: Must consistently perform
duties in a dependable, courteous, and congenial manner.
Work Schedule: 30 daytime hours, 9:00am – 3:30pm,
Monday through Friday with daily ½ hour unpaid lunch. Additional
hours on call when needed. This position follows a twelve-month work schedule.
Knowledge, skill and general abilities:
- General knowledge of computers and data entry, typing, and filing.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Ability to function in a confidential manner.
- Ability to deal directly, courteously, and tactfully with people.
- Basic account reconciliation, and inventory management experience preferred.
- Ability to assume responsibility for assigned projects and to
accomplish tasks independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- HS diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred.